We are seeking a suitably experienced Neurosurgeon or Spinal Orthopaedic Surgeon to join our team. Please read on for further details.
Our practice is based in Brisbane (population 1.5 million) and services metropolitan areas and regional south-east Queensland. We currently consult in Bowen Hills, Woolloongabba, Auchenflower, Chermside, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Mackay, Gladstone and Rockhampton. Due to one of our surgeons relocating, we are recruiting a neurosurgeon/spinal surgeon to service Brisbane’s North.
We are a unique group that integrates the latest advances in medicine with a multidisciplinary approach to healthcare. Consulting in locations throughout Queensland, the group includes some of Australia’s leading neurosurgeons and spine surgeons. We provide fully integrated treatment options for a wide range of conditions which affect the brain, spine and peripheral nerves, with our headquarters and main consulting location co-located with radiology, physiotherapy, pain specialists and other aligned services.
- Collaborative and experienced group.
- Potential to be involved in research and teaching.
- Surgeons pay a service fee which is a % of billings, although 1-2 year employment options will be considered for those wishing to be employed by the group.
- The service fee pays for marketing, business development, billing, ICT, real estate, insurance and all that comes with a professional practice management service model.
- The practice has an equity model, as such there are potential partnership opportunities.
- The practice currently has 6 neurosurgeons, 2 Spinal Orthopaedic Surgeons and 1 Neurologist.
- You have the option of interacting and collaborating with your peers via a formal or informal mentoring process.
- You can take a holiday with the knowledge that there are multiple specialists who are able to take over while you are away.
- The group has junior doctors and a nurse practitioner to help with the case load.
You must hold the FRACS, current Specialist Registration with AHPRA, and have the relevant clinical experience to apply. The practice will also consider applicants with comparable qualifications and experience from NZ.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.